On February 12th, 2019, the 1.28 release of Beacon Quality was deployed, adding functionality and paving the way for great things to come in 2019! The most exciting enhancement to be added is the Outlook Calendar Invites!
Outlook Calendar Invites
You can now have Beacon Quality audits added to your Outlook Calendar. Enabling this option on the "My Profile" page, as seen above, will add links in your emails to add upcoming audits to your Outlook Calendar. Once you click the link in the email reminder, you'll receive an invite that you can save and will show up on your calendar as an all day event on the due date of the audit. There is a link in the event that takes you directly into the audit. Give this a try and let us know what you think. We want to continue to work on this so it works well for you.
- New Audit tab on the home page is available if you opt in on the "My Profile" page
- This page will eventually replace the "Ad Hoc Audit" tab
- Updated the 'My Profile' page to group details on the page into separate sections
- New Corrective Action list view beta option available from Reports
- Improved UI and advanced Search options available with the New Corrective Action List View Page
- Help Article : https://easeinc.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/8000073368-corrective-action-beta-features
- Fixed a variety of issues to increase stability
For full release notes
If you want to review the full release notes, click the menu on top right of the Beacon Quality app, click on the icon for your profile, and click on "Version 1.28". If you have any questions or would like to offer feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org